HOW TO ENTER
- Enter via our online entry form.
- Choose the category or categories for which you want to nominate your colleague or yourself. If you are entering more than one category, please make a separate entry for each category.
- Read the category judging criteria carefully.
- Write an account of no more than 300 words saying why your colleague (or you) should be considered. An additional account from a colleague is helpful but not essential.
- Please make sure that the name of the nominee/entrant and the award category is included on all separate pieces of supporting information.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- The awards are open to anyone working in services directly or indirectly related to social care
- All entries are treated confidentially.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Entries will not be returned.
- One copy of the submission is required.
- The judging panel reserves the right to move entries from one category to another if they feel it more appropriate. Please make sure all information is accurate at the time of entry.
- The Great British Care Awards will not be held responsible for the publication of any information contained in the entry that was inaccurate.
- Judging is virtual and will take place around 6 weeks prior to the awards in central Birmingham. Please make sure the nominees able to attend.
- As we receive thousands of nominations all finalists are shortlisted as per the supporting statement not on individual CQC reports